Updates

Friday, January 26, 2007

It has been a while!










Hi, good news and bad news. For those of you how frequented debbiepatton.com, I'm sorry, it has been closed. Good news is, I'm going to try my best to keep any important updates or new pictures on this blogger. I will send a email out to those I think might be interested in whats going on in my world.


For starters, I'm still retired. These days I keep busy training myself and a few clients. I also have been volunteering at the local Boys & Girls Club of NWI. I love working with the kids and am finding it very rewarding. I have just recently started actively looking for work. The exciting and scary part is I'm hoping to pursue a dream of leaving NW Indiana "aka the region" and moving to Florida. Where in Florida? Anywhere, really. I've always been partial to the east coast and the Lauderdale area. However, after spending some time with family on the gulf side, I found I liked it as well. It will all depend on the job market and any opportunities that may come my way.


The holiday season was nice. I relaxed and spent some quality time with family and friends. As far as future competition plans go, nothing set in stone yet for the 07 season. I am starting to diet and get back tom competition mode. Why? I am guest posing for Kevin Noble at the NPC Grand Prix Natural Bodybuilding Championships. I was honored when he asked me. As this show was one of my first big wins as a amateur. It will be nice going back as a pro and a guest poser.


Back in November, I traveled to Miami and worked for Champion Nutrition. In between working, I managed to get in a few photo shoots. I was really pleased with the shots that James Cook took. I'll try and attach a few of the good ones. There were so many.


I hope 2007 is finding you all with good health and happiness.


Until next time.


XOXO


Debbie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home