Updates

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Updates....

Hi there, well between the Team U and now, I have a lot to fill ya in on. In July, Doug & I also went to Pittsburgh for the Master's Nationals. Another quick weekend and good time. I had a photo shoot with James Cook and we got some really good shots. It was that weekend, that I made the decision not to compete at the Europa this year making my pro debut. I just felt I couldn't pull it together and be comfortable on a pro stage. We will be going to Texas to work for Champion Nutrition and support my former Team USA teammates. On that note, I am planning on going to Atlantic City in September to make that much awaited pro debut. As my homepage states, "everything happens for a reason". As of Monday August 21st, I will not have to wake up at the crack of dawn and drag my butt to Chicago for yet another long day in the office with that horrible commute. I have decided to temporarily "retire" and leave my sales assistant position of 17 years. I will focus these next five weeks on AC and my training. After that, my options are endless. Most likely a few months off with the possibilities of relocating somewhere out of the midwest or "the region". It is a bit scary but exciting at the same time. One of the first things I plan on completing with some of my free time is getting this website up to date. So check back in a few weeks for some new pictures and changes.
Until next time....
XOXO
Deb

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there Laurie sent me your new site. You look great and sound like you are at a good place in life. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to ask. Promise no uncomfortable moments and would help you with whatever you need! I am a giver. Michael...sgpservice@sbcglobal.net

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're a whore, that needs to go back to.FL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home