Updates

Monday, September 18, 2006

NPC Inter-Continental




Hi - Last weekend, Doug and I made the trip up to St. Charles Illinois to watch and support fellow atheletes compete in the NPC Inter-Continental Bodybuilding competition. My good friend Gabe competed as a lightweight and took second. Personally, I think he looked real good and I would of had him in first!! I was surprised to hear that the overall winner was from Hammond, Indiana. With that in mind, I made my way back stage, thanked the promoters for the nice front row seats and introduced myself to Mike the middleweight and overall winner. There are not many bodybuilders in the Northwest Indiana area. It was nice to meet Mike and his wife Megan. Mike looked fantastic and is off to a great start and a bright bodybuilding future. I also had the chance to catch up with Ernest Bea, Kevin Noble, Jeff Johnson and Michelle from USA Gym. I just love going to these shows and sometimes really miss competing at the local level.
I am dialing in and so ready for this weekend. What a difference it is preparing for a competition when you don't have to work. I am totally focused on this show. I'm making the most of my spare time practicing my posing and routine. This is by far the best routine I've done. I love it!! I'm also already packed...this is so unlike me to be ahead of the game.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the show. Gabe, alone on stage. Mike and I and Ernest and I.
I'll make sure to post some results once I get back in town. I'm just going to go out there, do my best and have fun!!
XOXO
Debbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home