Updates

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Jr. Nationals





Hello and sorry for the late updates. Things have been very busy for me....working, training...training and working. I'll be making my pro debut at the Europa in Texas and then four weeks later in Atlantic City. I'm really looking forward to this summer. Besides training to compete, I'll be doing a lot of traveling while representing Champion Nutrition. I had the opportunity to work Jr. Nationals. Congratulations to Tracy Mason, the overall winner! As always, I met some amazing people and had the chance to catch up with old friends. Best of luck to Karen Geninatti and melea Jensen at the Team Universe. Both looked amazing in Chicago and I just know they are going to do well!! As luck would have it, I'll be in NY too. Hopefully I'll have the chance to pass my crown onto the overall champ and newest IFBB pro. After NY, my travels take me to Pittsburgh for the Master's Nationals. I really love the Station Square area and Gary Udit does a wonderful job with that show. A big good luck wish to my trainer Jim Hemminger. After those busy two weekends, my 20th year high school reunion....(yes, 20th) falls in July as well. I think I've changed my physique since the 10 year, this should be interesting. To make everything even better, my traveling companion, Doug is the wonderful new man in my life. Enjoy the pictures from Jr. Nationals. Happy 4th of July!!
XOXO
Debbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home