Updates

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My Guest Book :(

Hi - for anybody familiar with my website, please ignore the guest book. At one time that served as a movitational tool for me. Hearing positive thoughts and advice from family, friends and fans.....some near, some far. Something I could always look back at and reflect upon, kinda like a yearbook. Now it is totally tainted by people and scummy companies thriving on making a dollar selling illegal prescription drugs. For months I would go out there and delete those ads, it has gotten way out of hand now and I can't keep up. Next time my webmaster "revamps" the site, we will be omitting the guestbook.

On a more positive note, best of luck to my friends Eboni & Joe as they prepare for (with my help :) the Mid-Illinois show in Ottawa on April 1st. Your both doing fantastic....keep up the good work, your almost there! I'm very proud of you both!

XOXO
Debbie

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It gives you reasons why websites fail and are not ranked highly by the search engines reached your site through
    an" search engine optimization" tag on hubpages.



    My homepage; seo prices

     

Post a Comment

<< Home