Updates

Monday, September 25, 2006

My Pro Debut!!!





Hi there, well I'm back home from Atlantic City and in a strange way, relieved that it is over. I told myself not to stress out and have fun.....needless to say, I was a wreck. My goal was top 12, that quickly changed after the meeting and seeing the other competitors to top 15. I was let down, and didn't make that top 15. What happens then is your music routine is shortened to 1 minute vs 2 and it goes down as "np = not placed". I was most disappointed with the effort and time spent on the routine and not given the chance to perform it all. On the positive end, I did learn a lot, took lots of notes, met some new friends and saw old ones too! It was a Team Universe "reunion". Lisa Aukland (Congrats for taking first place!!), Carla Salotti, Vicki Nixon, Colette Nelson, Toni Norman and myself. All in all, another experience I'll never forget. Bottom line is I'll keep doing what I'm doing. I may not ever be the biggest or the hardest, but blessed with the best friends and family for support along the way!!
Please forgive me for the quality of the pictures. I bought a new camera and I'm still learning how to use it! :)
A big thank you to everyone for the love, support and good luck wishes!
Debbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home