Updates

Friday, September 30, 2005

Home Sweet Home...

....well almost, Detroit anyway, but closer to home than I was 12 hours ago!! What a long day. The flight from Barcelona to Atlanta was 9.5 hours long. After a 2.5 hour layover, we were finally on our way to Detroit. Barcelona is a 6 hour time difference and we have not slept for over 24 hours. We had a great couple of days, relaxed, shopped, spent time on the Mediterranean beach and spent one afternoon touring Barcelona. Barcelona by far is one of my favorite cities. We walked all the way up and down the towers (400 or some steps) of the Sangrada Familia Cathedral. This particular landmark was is a work in progress. Antonio Gaudi started this project in 1892 and if expected to be completed in 2040. The detail explains why this is taking so long.
Check back soon. I'll have pics of the World Championships, our team and some vacation shots up on the site within a week or so along with scanned copies of all my archived magazines I've been featured in.
XOXO
Debbie

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Jen:) said…

    Hi Debbie!
    Your e-mail isn't working for some reason so I decided to post here.

    So are you happy to be home and eating!! Congrats on placing 6th! Several steps up from last year! Way to go!!
    I just wanted to let ya know that I am revamping my site, updating with all my pics from this year and such and I will be adding your site to my links page. We talked about exchanging before and I really want to support natural bodybuilding, so if you know of any 'truely natural' competitors I would love to add them as well.
    All the best to ya, send me some pics from your guest posing I'd love to see how it went. What music did you decide on. Last we talked you were undecided.

    Jen:)
    jenniferlynnabrams@yahoo.com
    www.jenniferabrams.net

     

Post a Comment

<< Home