Updates

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Guest posing in Belleville, MI

What a fun time doing my first guest posing appearance. Special thanks to Therese, Belinda & John Simmons for having me and promoting a good show. Seeing first hand now what hard work goes into organizing a competition like this, kudos to you all!! The evening show was kicked off with a creative "strong man" demonstration performed by The Thing of the Fantastic Four ;) Good job lifting those Atlas Stones!! I had the opportunity to met some really nice folks that came out to watch or root for their favorite competitor. It was a pleasure meeting one of my favorite fans, Christopher Brown, aka "CBDetroit". His support and enthusiasm for female bodybuilding is unbelievable. A real charmer, we need more fans like him!!! Go Lions!!!

I'm still focused and getting very excited for the World Championships in Spain. We leave on Wednesday the 21st. Just a couple more days of working out hard, dieting and making sure to get enough rest and stay healthy.

Feedback/comments regarding a few changes to my site would be appreciated. Make sure to check out the few new links I've added as well. Mostly dear friends and fellow competitors that have great websites worth checking out!

;)
Debbie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home