Updates

Monday, November 21, 2005

NPC Nationals

What a weekend, I'm still recovering! I'm so glad I decided to go to Atlanta. Once again, thanks to Paul and Steve of Champion Nutrition for giving me the opportunity to work for them. I had a blast. I met Jennifer Abrams at the airport as planned. It was nice having a travel buddy. Our conversations about competing, training and just life in general made the flight go really fast. It seemed after that, the next 36 hours were a whirlwind. The competition was brutal, congratulations to the newest lightweight pro my friend Carla Salotti. How exciting and fun that I'll get to compete with some of my closest FBB friends next year.....Colette, Vicki, and now Carla! We got lots of good pictures, some of which I'll post here soon, so check back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home